Our Dress Code is designed to maintain an atmosphere consistent with the tradition of Golfing and Cherry Hills Country Club. Members, their families and guests shall wear attire appropriate to the area of the Club in use. Management has the responsibility of properly enforcing the following standards:
- Suitable casual, sports, and tennis attire is considered appropriate attire in the Clubhouse. Men may wear golf shirts (tucked in) and golf slacks or appropriate length shorts. Ladies may wear golf slacks, culottes, Bermuda shorts and sleeveless tops. Halters, leggings, midriffs or short shorts are not considered appropriate and are not permitted.
- Except when specifically authorized for a special function, short shorts, cut-offs, bib overalls, blue denim jeans, sleeveless shirts, cotton sweatpants, T-shirts, swimsuits, etc. are not considered appropriate attire. Turtleneck or mock turtleneck shirts are allowed.
- Special function dress codes will be outlined on the notice of the event and applies to children 16 years and older.
- Shoes and other appropriate footwear shall be worn at all times on the Club premises except in the immediate swimming pool area. Men are not permitted to wear open-toed shoes of any kind, including but not limited to sandals and flip-flops, except in the immediate area of the swimming pool, and the Men’s Locker Room and the Men’s Grille. Boys under the age of 16 are permitted to wear sandals provided they are modest and tasteful.
- Blue Denim Jeans are allowed in the month of January only, in recognition of Denver’s annual stock show. However, Blue Denim Jeans are not allowed on the Championship Course, Par 3 course or practice areas at any time.
- Men are required to remove their hats while in the Clubhouse, including when seated in any indoor seating area.
- Shorts for men are considered appropriate length if they are either a) no more than three (3) inches above the knee or b) at least nineteen (19) inches long (from top of the waistband to the bottom of the short). Shorts for women and girls 16 years of age or older are considered appropriate length if they are a) no more than four (4) inches above the knee or (b) at least seventeen (17) inches long (measured from top of the waistband to the bottom of the shorts/skirt).
Cell Phone Policy
The following policy applies to cell phones and mobile electronic devices of any kind, including but not limited to cell phones, smart phones, mobile phones, two-way radios, pagers, PDA’s, wearable technology (including iWatches or similar devices), iPads, tablets, notebooks, laptops, or other portable computers, or any similar electronic communication devices capable of connecting to a network (hereinafter “cell phones”).
To preserve the integrity and atmosphere of the Club and out of respect for Members and their guests, cell phones are not permitted to be used at Cherry Hills Country Club, except as provided in this rule. Cell phones may not be used in the Clubhouse or on the Club Grounds for outgoing or incoming telephone calls or the retrieval of voice messages; however, cell phones may be used for such purposes in the following areas only.
• inside the Member computer office in the Men’s Locker Room Grille area;
• by the courtesy phones in the main entryway to the Club next to the Men’s and Women’s Restrooms
• inside the Women’s Locker Room by the courtesy phone.
• by the courtesy phones by the pool.
• inside an automobile in the Club parking lot (with windows up).
Cell phones may be used for the silent receipt and transmission of emails and text messages anywhere in the Clubhouse or on the Club Grounds.
Cell phones must always be set on silent or vibrate notification in the Clubhouse or on the Club Grounds.
Photograph & Video Policy
Photographs or videos taken on Club property are prohibited from being shared on any and all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc). Further, any reference to Cherry Hills Country Club (either in full or abbreviated as CHCC), or its members, activities, or practices, that is or might become accessible by the public is not permitted (i.e., hashtags, comments, posts, location check-ins, etc.).
Any photographs or videos taken anywhere on Club property for publication or commercial purposes is not permitted without the Club’s express written consent.