Golf Course, Practice Tee, Par 3
- All males are required to wear golf shirts (tucked in) and golf slacks or appropriate length shorts with socks.
- Shorts are considered appropriate length if they are (A) no more than 3 inches above the knee, or (B) no less than 19" long. This 19" measurement is from the top of the waist band to the bottom of the short. Short shorts, cut-offs, bib overalls, jean/denims, sleeveless shirts, t-shirts, swim suits, etc. are not considered appropriate attire and are not permitted.
- Ladies shorts or golf skirts are to be of appropriate length (see #1 above). Golf slacks, culottes, bermuda length shorts and sleeveless tops are permitted. Halters, midriffs or short shorts are not considered appropriate attire and are not permitted.
- All players must wear non-penetrating, spikeless shoes when playing the golf course..
Cell Phone Policy
To preserve the integrity and atmosphere of the Club and out of respect for Members and their guests, cellular phones and Personal Digital Assistants ("PDAs") are not permitted to be used at Cherry Hills Country Club, except as provided in this rule. These specific devices may be used on the Club Grounds for outgoing or incoming telephone calls and the retrieval of voice messages in the following areas only:
- inside the Member computer office in the Men's Locker Room Grille area;
- by the courtesy phones in the main entryway to the Club next to the Men's and Women's Restrooms; and
- inside an automobile in the Club parking lot (with windows up).
Cellular phones, PDAs and pagers may be used for the silent receipt and transmission of emails and text messages anywhere on the Club Grounds.
Cellular phones, PDAs and personal pagers must always be set on silent or vibrate notification on the Club Grounds. It is a violation of this rule for the devices to ring anywhere on Club Grounds.